We appreciate your interest in Christian Liberty Academy!
As you contemplate enrollment, here are a few pointers to keep in mind –
- Students do NOT have to be English-speaking to apply.
- We accept students who are four years or older. The general rule of thumb for our K-4 class is, the student must be four-year-old by the beginning of that school year.
- We operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. This means the sooner you get your application in, the sooner your child will be on our list of applicants for enrollment.
Here are our procedures for enrollment:
- Be sure to read over our rules, dress code, and school fee policies before proceeding.
- Complete both pages of the CLA Enrollment Form.
- Return the completed and signed CLA Enrollment Form and a copy of the student’s passport or family book by either emailing them to CLA Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by bringing them in person to our office on Kasabaholoweg# 8, Paramaribo (https://goo.gl/maps/mBkDXVGGvBMGvx3g9)
- For students 6 years or older, the secretary will contact you to set up a date for the student to take our entrance test. (This entrance test is to gauge the student’s competence and level in English Language and Math.)
- Once the test has been graded, you will be informed of the student’s comparative level/grade at CLA and of the availability of a place for that student.
If you have any questions, please email, or call our office at 430643/530113.